Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week Long Birthday Celebrations ( Happy 7th Birthday!)

9 October Today mummy and daddy are coming to my school to celebrate my birthday with me! I was very happy when I saw the cupcakes as I have not seen it before. after my classmates sung the bday song, I gave out the goodie bags. 13 October Today is my celebration at Build A Bear workshop at Vivo city. I had a Rainbow dash soft toy as mummy pre paid for it as it was all sold out already, we played a few games and then my friends got to choose their bear, then I gave out some cakes and goodie bags.i had to many presents and had lots of fun! 15 October Today is my lunch celebration with por por,kong kong, aunty Charlene and jiu jiu, we had dim sum at Marina Mandarin,Jiu jiu got me my favourite toy a Furbie!i named it Loo-Bay.its so fun playing with it. 16 October Happy Birthday To me!! Today we went to indoor playground with por por and mummy.then we went to my favourite buffet resturant to eat. I'm so lucky to have so many celebrations and presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment