Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daddy has been away since last thurs. Spent a very fun weekend with mummy and por por. Por por went to class with us and before that...like always we will have lunch at the japanese resturant. I love the rice there:)

Mummy's birthday was last wednesday. Daddy gave her flower and a cake:) We went to Peek-a-boo at kallang. It is an indoor playground, my very first time at an indoor playground. As it was the weekday, we were the only ones there. It was such good fun. I was hesistant to go up by myself but after a few times with daddy and mummy, i went up by myself.

My cough is finally better now :), just a few more satchets of meds to go.

Mummy postponed the date of school to 22 Feb cos i was still not feeling too good over the weekend.

I miss daddy alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment