Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jiu Jiu's Wedding!

Jiu Jiu's wedding was on 24th November and i was the flower girl!

I was the first to walk down the aisle in church,i was quite nervous because i didnt want to walk to fast. But in the end i did great! mummy and daddy were so proud of me.

In the afternoon i went to nai nai's house to take a nap, while mummy checked in to the hotel first to do her makeup. i was very excited as we were going to stay in Conrad hotel after the dinner.

Daddy brought me to the hotel after my nap and i didnt recognise mummy as she had makeup and did her hair.

Daddy,mummy and myself were colour coordinated ,we all wore shades of grey:)

I liked the hotel room alot.the bed was super huge and they had a teddy bear which i took in the room.

The next day after breakfast,daddy went to work and mummy and me walked around millenia walk for awhile,had lunch and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment