Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hotel stay again!

Mummy and me stayed at Goodwood park hotel again yesterday.kong kong and por por also stayed there for their anniversary.We all had a room upgrade and we got a nice suite,with a living room:) it was so nice and big! When we arrived we had a quick lunch at the coffee house.then I wanted to swim,so por por swam with me.after swimming we did a bit of shopping at far east.then we went home to get ready for dinner.jiu jiu and aunty Charlene joined us,we had dinner at the coffee house as the weather was not too good. After dinner me and mummy went back to the room to enjoy the room.we played and I slept abit late as we were enjoying ourselves. In the morning we had breakfast at the coffee lounge again.after that me and por por went to rest in the room while mummy went shopping. Por por brought me swimming,then I had a bubble bath,mummy put so much liquid inside the bath that there were so many bubbles :) It was such an enjoyable stay,oh and I can hold the swimming board and kick by myself already:)

No comments:

Post a Comment